Virtual reality turned me into a bunch of Marvel characters and it was really freaking cool

TwitterFacebook

In case we needed another reason to get excited for Marvel's upcoming VR title, we now know the identity of a fourth character that will costar in the game: Deadpool.

That's right: everybody's favorite, foul-mouthed antihero will be taking centerstage, along with the Hulk, Captain Marvel, Rocket Raccoon, and several other unannounced characters.

Marvel Powers United VR won't officially release until 2018, but I was able to get an early demo of the game ahead of Comic-Con. I have to say, it was really freaking cool. Seriously. I've done a lot of VR demos and most of the time I'm left somewhere between nauseated and mildly interested.  Read more...

More about Tech, Entertainment, Gaming, Marvel, and Virtual Reality

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2uacdIB

Virtual reality turned me into a bunch of Marvel characters and it was really freaking cool Virtual reality turned me into a bunch of Marvel characters and it was really freaking cool Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.