'WWE 2K18' is coming to Nintendo Switch and I can't wait to bathe in its trashiness

TwitterFacebook

I hate the WWE games, as a general rule.

The controls are clunky, the graphics always feel a couple years behind the curve, and the flood of different modes and settings and characters leave me with an acute case of analysis paralysis. Of course, there's also a more fundamental issue: I'm not super invested as a fan in pro wrestling.

None of that matters anymore, howeverWWE 2K18 is coming to Switch. Say no more. I'm sold.

It's not that WWE co-developers Yuke's and Visual Concepts make bad games. This series gets annual releases for a reason: they're dripping with fan service/wish fulfillment, and wrestling fans who are also gamers eat them up. I don't get it, but rock on to those who do. Read more...

More about Entertainment, Gaming, 2k Games, Wwe 2k18, and Entertainment

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2sWJubA

'WWE 2K18' is coming to Nintendo Switch and I can't wait to bathe in its trashiness 'WWE 2K18' is coming to Nintendo Switch and I can't wait to bathe in its trashiness Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, July 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.