For the iPhone 8, nothing should matter more than battery life

TwitterFacebook

I do not care about your Super AMOLED, button-free, wireless-charging iPhone 8 fantasies. They mean nothing to me. I honestly just want more battery life — that's literally it. 

I know. I'm the uber-geek who should be pining over every possible design permutation and obsessing about an ultra-thin, super-curved screen. And I am, to a certain extent.

But it occurred to me recently that if Apple CEO Tim Cook stood on stage next month and said, [adopting Tim Cook's soothing, midwest cadence] "You see, we realized that in our pursuit of innovation and lust-worthy design, we'd lost sight of what really matters: an incredible battery. And so... [here, Cook pauses for dramatic effect], we're giving you more, more battery life than you ever thought possible," I would literally lose my mind. Read more...

More about Apple, Iphone, Battery Life, Iphone 8, and Tech

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2wPfcJ0

For the iPhone 8, nothing should matter more than battery life For the iPhone 8, nothing should matter more than battery life Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.