I'm your most oblivious Facebook friend and life is just so good right now, huh?

TwitterFacebook

 

Hey! I'm your Facebook friend from back home or something. You don't remember how you know me, but you always see me in your feed and, judging by my posts, I am completely unburdened by the world's problems. 

My life is just great. You wish you had it this good.

Why am I like this? So happy-go-lucky? So constantly on Facebook? The simple fact is I am blissfully ignorant of any suffering in the world. My world exists within a one mile radius and that's the way I like it. I heard through the grapevine that Donald Trump did something vaguely bad, but I have no idea what it was because I don't watch the news or give a shit at all.  Read more...

More about Watercooler, Facebook, Humor, Culture, and Big Tech Companies

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2uvCnre

I'm your most oblivious Facebook friend and life is just so good right now, huh? I'm your most oblivious Facebook friend and life is just so good right now, huh? Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, August 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.