Okay forget the White Walker kidnapping plan, I've got plenty of other ideas. By Jon Snow

TwitterFacebook

Hey all, sorry for the short notice but thanks for meeting back up. I wanted to let everyone know that after some feedback we are scrapping the Wight kidnapping plan we discussed the other day.

That plan, in which we decided to send an elite team of our most important leaders on a suicidal mission to capture one dead guy and bring him to King's Landing to show Cersei, is officially over. 

It was stupid, almost unbelievably so, and I think we can all see that now. I am deeply, deeply humbled by the entire ordeal.

The good news is: I, Jon Snow, the King in the North, have thought of several other plans on my return journey and I am so happy to begin work on truly any of them. Read more...

More about Humor, Funny, Illustration, Game Of Thrones, and Art Graphics

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2uJwYNz

Okay forget the White Walker kidnapping plan, I've got plenty of other ideas. By Jon Snow Okay forget the White Walker kidnapping plan, I've got plenty of other ideas. By Jon Snow Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, August 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.