This strange-looking mouse is the most comfortable one I've ever used

evoluent v mouse 1

The mouse as we know it has largely kept the familiar old design ever since it was invented in the late 1960s, but a company called Evoluent has a different vision of how computer mice should be designed.

Since 2002, Evoluent has designed vertical mice that let you hold the mouse vertically rather than horizontally.

I tried the $110 Evoluent Vertical Mouse C Wireless, and I won't use a regular mouse again if I don't have to.

Check out the Vertical Mouse C:

SEE ALSO: This computer mouse by Logitech is considered the best you can buy — here's why

First, check out this weird design. It doesn't look anything like conventional mice we've used.



See what I mean?



We usually hold regular mice with our hands in a horizontal position.



See the rest of the story at Business Insider


Contributer : Tech Insider http://ift.tt/2bs1Eov
This strange-looking mouse is the most comfortable one I've ever used This strange-looking mouse is the most comfortable one I've ever used Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, August 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.