This Tattoo Artist Is Horrible At Drawing... But People Are Letting Her Ink Them Anyway

When I get a tattoo, I do a lot of research into the artist beforehand. I want to be sure that I love the person's sense of design and artistry before I let them put something permanent on my body. Other people are, well, not so selective sometimes. That's okay, because tattoos are all about expressing yourself...even if that's through bad art. Most people, however, don't go into a tattoo appointment with the expectation that their new ink will look bad. The exceptions are clients of Brazilian tattoo artist Helena Fernandes. She specializes in "trash tattoos," and her very specific...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2x3O0CE
This Tattoo Artist Is Horrible At Drawing... But People Are Letting Her Ink Them Anyway This Tattoo Artist Is Horrible At Drawing... But People Are Letting Her Ink Them Anyway Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.