“I Put 311 People In Jail For Marijuana And I Was Wrong”: Judge Admits Jailing People For Pot “Haunts” Him After Cannabis Saved His Life

Prior to this year, the state of Florida was regarded as one of the worst possible states to be caught in possession of cannabis. According to a 2009 analysis by former NORML Director, Jon Gettman, no state in this country punished people more severely for minor marijuana offenses than Florida. However, thanks in part to a former […]

Contributer : World Truth.TV http://ift.tt/2hoKrEt
“I Put 311 People In Jail For Marijuana And I Was Wrong”: Judge Admits Jailing People For Pot “Haunts” Him After Cannabis Saved His Life “I Put 311 People In Jail For Marijuana And I Was Wrong”: Judge Admits Jailing People For Pot “Haunts” Him After Cannabis Saved His Life Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, September 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.