I'm God and I totally forgot that I was supposed to end the world today

TwitterFacebook

Christian numerologist David Meade's theory that the world will end on Sept. 23, due to what he sees as biblical signs, has thus far been met with dull shrugs from the world's citizens. 

Here to comment is God.

Well, it's official: I'm God and I am a frigging huge moron! I completely forgot that I was supposed to end the world today.

Today is Sept. 23, 2017 and that guy who said the world was supposed to end today was totally correct. But jeez louise, I freakin' completely blanked on it.

Boy oh boy, do I feel like a friggin' DOOF or what? 

More about Humor, End Of The World, God, Apocalypse, and Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2yzspUi

I'm God and I totally forgot that I was supposed to end the world today I'm God and I totally forgot that I was supposed to end the world today Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, September 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.