Share Your Website Horror Story

Website Horror Stories | BloggingBistro.com“I never thought it would happen to me.”

Sounds like something you’d read in a murder mystery. But we’re talking websites here, and there are as many horrifying stories about websites gone wrong as there are websites.

I’ve made several catastrophic website mistakes, both pre- and post-launch. Some have been my own blunders, and others are courtesy of incompetent vendors.

And our clients? You wouldn’t believe some of the website horror stories they’ve shared with me! Or maybe you would.

What’s your story?

I’ll bet you have your own website horror story, and I want to hear it.

We’re going to have some creepy fun with this. I’m compiling the stories into a free ebook (or blog post, or something) which I will release by Halloween.

If you’d like to contribute to my project, email me your story (250 words max) with “My website horror story” in the Subject line. Or you can post it here, in the Comments. I’ll review all submissions and may follow up with a one-on-one phone interview.

NOTE: If your story includes a third-party vendor, please don’t mention the website vendor’s name or company name. Share your story in generic terms, without making personal attacks.

Submission guidelines

When you submit your website horror story, you are giving Blogging Bistro permission to:

  1. Edit your story as needed for content and clarity.
  2. Publish your real first and last name in conjunction with your story.
  3. Publish your story in any and all Blogging Bistro-related publications, social media outlets, and marketing materials (such as sales pages and ads) in perpetuity without awarding any monetary compensation to you.

If I feature your story, I may ask you to submit a headshot to accompany your story, but headshots are not required.

Deadline for website horror story submissions: September 15, 2017.

Your Turn

Okay, it’s time to start thinking about the crazy, unexpected things that have happened to you before, during, and after launching your website.

Spill!

Laura Christianson
laura@bloggingbistro.com

Send your website horror story to Blogging Bistro!

Click to tweet



Contributer : Blogging Bistro
Share Your Website Horror Story Share Your Website Horror Story Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, September 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.