Hilarious Donkey Costs His Owner $6K After Chewing On A Luxury Sports Car

If you own an expensive car, I imagine you'd do pretty much anything to protect it. I'm not really a car person, but I protect my expensive items by being careful where I put them and treating them with care. Those are apparently not lessons that Markus Zahn learned despite having a car that's more expensive than most people's houses. Zahn has a bright orange McLaren Spider, which costs $365,000. Screenshot Youtube / Inside Edition He parked it near a pasture where a donkey named Vitus lives. Zahn claims Vitus bit the car, causing scratches that cost $6,000 to fix....

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2wBRDQa
Hilarious Donkey Costs His Owner $6K After Chewing On A Luxury Sports Car Hilarious Donkey Costs His Owner $6K After Chewing On A Luxury Sports Car Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, October 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.