Why I'm forcing all my friends to buy the Oculus Go

TwitterFacebook

Oculus, Samsung, Google, Sony, Valve, and everyone else who makes virtual reality devices have a problem: VR isn't selling

From a gamer's perspective, it's pretty obvious why. Devices like Oculus Rift and Playstation VR are innovative, shiny, new, and probably the way of the future or whatever, but as a gamer, I really only care about one thing: playing good games.

And even though it feels kind of nifty to wear VR headset at first, the novelty wears off fast, and you're ultimately stuck with a messy system of wires and chargers and other accessories that just aren't worth the effort of setting up. Plus, there seems to be, among most VR games, an emphasis on novelty of platform over quality of gameplay.  Read more...

More about Facebook, Virtual Reality, Mark Zuckerberg, Gear Vr, and Playstation

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2kLQq7H

Why I'm forcing all my friends to buy the Oculus Go Why I'm forcing all my friends to buy the Oculus Go Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, October 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.