Why the iPhone 8 Plus is a better camera than a real camera

TwitterFacebook

I never thought that it would happen. And then it did.

On a recent two-week vacation to Japan (my first time, and, yes, it was amazing if you must know), I finally ditched my "real" camera, a Sony A6300 interchangeable lens camera I bought about two years ago, a replaced it with the iPhone 8 Plus.

And my trip was infinitely better because I left the Sony in my suitcase.

Since the launch of the iPhone, smartphones have slowly murdered cameras. The point-and-shoot has all but died at the hands of the glass slabs we now hold so near and dear. Read more...

More about Apple, Iphone, Sony, Cameras, and Tech Column

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2yjdnUX

Why the iPhone 8 Plus is a better camera than a real camera Why the iPhone 8 Plus is a better camera than a real camera Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, October 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.