16 Introverts Admit The Funniest, Most Extreme Things They've Done To Avoid People

A common misconception about introverts is that they don't like people. Really, being introverted just means you're more easily drained by interpersonal interactions and value time to yourself to recharge. I'm totally introverted, which makes writing the perfect profession for me. Sometimes small talk is too daunting, and I avoid it at all costs. And as it turns out, I'm not the only one. There are tons of people who go to great lengths to avoid others, and here are 16 of their awkward and hilarious stories. 1. "I just took a new job where I basically interact with dogs...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iJx0vO
16 Introverts Admit The Funniest, Most Extreme Things They've Done To Avoid People 16 Introverts Admit The Funniest, Most Extreme Things They've Done To Avoid People Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, November 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.