Jennifer Lawrence got Kris Jenner the perfect Christmas present

TwitterFacebook

What in the world do you get the matriarch that rules the Kardashian family and subsequently, many of our lives? 

Somehow Jennifer Lawrence knew exactly what to get Kris Jenner, the mother who has it all. The two, who are apparently best friends, exchanged Christmas gifts and well, Lawrence got Jenner something she definitely doesn't already have.

"My BFF Jennifer Lawrence asked me what i wanted for Christmas and of course I said a Porsche, DUH. My girl didn’t disappoint," Jenner wrote on Instagram. "Thank you Jen I love you!!! Read more...

More about Christmas, Porsche, Jennifer Lawrence, Kris Jenner, and Culture


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2kSdWxe

Jennifer Lawrence got Kris Jenner the perfect Christmas present Jennifer Lawrence got Kris Jenner the perfect Christmas present Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, December 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.