Adorable Images Of This Dog And His Owl Friends Are Just Too Pure For Words

Interspecies friendships are some of the most adorable animal relationships to witness -- something this woman is very familiar with in her everyday life. Tanja Brandt shares her home with her sweet German shepherd, Ingo, and all of his feathered friends, including a little owl named Poldi. Brandt's biggest passions are animals and photography, which led to her discovering her calling as a professional animal photographer in Germany."I’ve always loved animals, since I was a baby, unlike the rest of my family." she told Bored Panda. "When I was little, I found every sort of pet and then hid it...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2DN93jX
Adorable Images Of This Dog And His Owl Friends Are Just Too Pure For Words Adorable Images Of This Dog And His Owl Friends Are Just Too Pure For Words Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.