Donald Trump says he's not a feminist to the surprise of absolutely no one

TwitterFacebook

You've heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Donald Trump says he doesn't call himself a feminist. Shocking, we know. 

In an interview with Piers Morgan, Trump said: "No, I wouldn't say I'm a feminist." 

"That would be, maybe, going too far," he added. 

Well, knock me down with a feather. 

He then clarified his statement. 

"I'm for women. I'm for men. I'm for everyone. I think people have to go out ... and they have to win," Trump said. 

The good news, however, is that women are doing well by Trump's estimation: "And, women are doing great, and I'm happy about that."  Read more...

More about Politics, Piers Morgan, Feminism, Donald Trump, and Gender Equality

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2rLvd1d

Donald Trump says he's not a feminist to the surprise of absolutely no one Donald Trump says he's not a feminist to the surprise of absolutely no one Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.