Only In Russia! Russian Fisherman Takes Photos Of All The Creepy Things He Catches

While I was never the greatest fisherman (and quite frankly had no idea what was going on half the time), taking to my local streams with my dad and his friends was a favorite pastime of mine when I was younger. But if I had to deal with the unique finds this avid fisherman does, my fishing excursions would have felt more like monster hunting. Deep-sea fisherman Roman Fedortsov may earn a living by hitting the waters, but it's his social media accounts that are taking the Internet by storm. Fedortsov regularly posts pictures and videos of the unique catches...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2DCQLy8
Only In Russia! Russian Fisherman Takes Photos Of All The Creepy Things He Catches Only In Russia! Russian Fisherman Takes Photos Of All The Creepy Things He Catches Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.