Plenty Of Dads Can Change Diapers...But This Guy? He's Not One Of Them

I'm willing to bet that if you asked the men in your life to change a tire, they wouldn't think twice, but asking them to change a soiled diaper, and you'd think you asked them to clean up a murder scene. There's just something about men and changing dirty diapers that don't mix well together. One of my favorite stories my mom would tell over and over again growing up was about how my dad probably only changed a single diaper in my infancy because every time he would try, he'd start gagging and dry-heaving like he had the flu....

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ECs59b
Plenty Of Dads Can Change Diapers...But This Guy? He's Not One Of Them Plenty Of Dads Can Change Diapers...But This Guy? He's Not One Of Them Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.