15 Fashion Finds That Prove Rich People Should Find Better Ways To Spend Their Money

Here's the thing: I'm not rich, and so I have no idea what I would spend my money on if I were. I like to think I would create a nice home for myself and donate a ton of money to charity and call it a day. But my definition of what constitutes a "nice home" is probably still pretty low-class. It turns out there are some pretty regular objects out there that cost an obscene amount of money, and they're being marketed at places like Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co., and Saks Fifth Avenue that cater to the uber-rich. Here...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2GpyZQk
15 Fashion Finds That Prove Rich People Should Find Better Ways To Spend Their Money 15 Fashion Finds That Prove Rich People Should Find Better Ways To Spend Their Money Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.