Pilot Helps Mom-To-Be Deliver Baby News To Totally Shocked Husband

A day before Audrey Rose and her husband were set to fly from Tampa to Chicago, she found out she was pregnant. She wanted to surprise the dad-to-be with the news, so as the two boarded their flight at the Tampa International Airport in Florida, she slipped the flight crew a note asking for their help. "I have a big favor to ask! I just found out that I’m pregnant and I really want to surprise my husband! I was hoping you could announce it before takeoff. His name is David Rose and he is sitting in 28E. If you...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2of8kyN
Pilot Helps Mom-To-Be Deliver Baby News To Totally Shocked Husband Pilot Helps Mom-To-Be Deliver Baby News To Totally Shocked Husband Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, February 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.