Teenage Athlete Shares Completely Heartwarming Moment With Her Grandpa On The Court

As a child, one of the greatest joys of being a student-athlete was looking into the stands and seeing my family there to cheer me on. Not only were my mom and dad cheering me on from the sidelines, but both sets of grandparents were there, too. And whenever I stopped to listen, my grandpa would always give me valuable advice that I still use to this day. While it's important to recognize our own success, it's also important to remember that we couldn't often achieve such greatness without the advice of our elders. Thankfully for this Iowa teen, she...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2CelqAq
Teenage Athlete Shares Completely Heartwarming Moment With Her Grandpa On The Court Teenage Athlete Shares Completely Heartwarming Moment With Her Grandpa On The Court Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, February 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.