If The Sound Of Chewing Makes You Rage, You Might Be A Creative Genius

My mom always likes to tell a story from my childhood, in which I was so focused on whatever I was doing at the time that I'd completely blocked out my surroundings. Mom claims she'd called my name several times with no response. If I didn't recall this particular memory, I'd probably tell you I was just ignoring her, but I clearly remember being so zoned out that I really didn't hear her. This happened quite frequently back then.I've carried this quality into adulthood, which can be pretty embarrassing when others are trying to catch my attention. Still, I'm fairly...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2Idv3Uo
If The Sound Of Chewing Makes You Rage, You Might Be A Creative Genius If The Sound Of Chewing Makes You Rage, You Might Be A Creative Genius Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, March 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.