'Don't feel sorry for me, guys': Roseanne Barr is back on Twitter

TwitterFacebook

Only hours after declaring she was quitting Twitter, Roseanne Barr is back.

The now disgraced actress had the reboot and re-runs of her namesake show cancelled after a racist tweet regarding Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.

On Tuesday night, she tweeted again, apologizing for the "hundreds of people ... who lost their jobs on my show due to my stupid tweet." 

Barr also revealed she would appear on Joe Rogan's podcast on Friday.

Don't feel sorry for me, guys!!-I just want to apologize to the hundreds of people,and wonderful writers (all liberal) and talented actors who lost their jobs on my show due to my stupid tweet. I will be on Joe Rogan's podcast friday.

— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) May 30, 2018 Read more...

More about Entertainment, Twitter, Celebrities, Roseanne Barr, and Roseanne

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2H12FmI

'Don't feel sorry for me, guys': Roseanne Barr is back on Twitter 'Don't feel sorry for me, guys': Roseanne Barr is back on Twitter Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.