So... when can I make my avatar fat?

TwitterFacebook

Facebook is trying to make VR diverse, and that's admirable. But it's missing an easy way to be even more inclusive, and possibly empowering, with many of its users.

The key: Give users the power to create VR avatars that are body accurate, even if it means they may look fat.

Facebook Spaces, the company's budding social-VR app, is getting a slew of avatar customization options so your cartoonish likenesses can be even more unique and personal. (Yes, this is the same technology that allowed Mark Zuckerberg to make a fool of himself in virtual Puerto Rico.) The new customizations were announced in April ahead of Facebook's F8 developer conference. Read more...

More about Facebook, Virtual Reality, F8, Facebook Spaces, and Tech


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2KK7aoQ

So... when can I make my avatar fat? So... when can I make my avatar fat? Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.