Why the bizarre ‘Bus Simulator’ games are the perfect remedy for stress

TwitterFacebook

When I get home from work tonight, I'm just gonna drive a bus. Yeah, I know I could fight zombies, survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, or save my princess (who didn't actually need any saving) from Bowser. 

But honestly? I'd rather just drive a bus.

It's okay if you don't get where I'm coming from. For a lot of folks, spending hours rescheduling routes, shuttling around passengers, and, yes, picking up trash, sounds like a thankless bout of community service, not a video game. But Bus Simulator 18, while imperfect, sold me on a genre I didn't know I needed.  Read more...

More about Video Games, Bus Simulator 2018, Entertainment, Health, and Gaming

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2JXelwl

Why the bizarre ‘Bus Simulator’ games are the perfect remedy for stress Why the bizarre ‘Bus Simulator’ games are the perfect remedy for stress Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.