Hey Apple, here's how to show the world you love books with iOS 12

TwitterFacebook

Dear Tim Cook: Do you even read books, bro?

Now that iOS 12 has been released in public beta, non-developers are getting their first look at the next-generation operating system for iPhone and iPad. And one of the most anticipated aspects of iOS 12, at least for an e-bibliophile like myself, is the Apple Books app, formerly known as iBooks

Hands-on previews with Books have done the rounds already. But they all looked at Apple's built-in library, which is minimal. I couldn't wait to see how it handled a real reading situation, with a serious pre-existing collection — especially given that I'd had troubles with iBooks and my 1,600-plus e-book library in the recent past. So I downloaded the beta, fully aware I'd be dealing with bugs.  Read more...

More about Apple, Kindle, Tim Cook, Ibooks, and Apple Books

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2tP99Bq

Hey Apple, here's how to show the world you love books with iOS 12 Hey Apple, here's how to show the world you love books with iOS 12 Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.