Sister Helen Prejean's Twitter account is proof that the world still has good in it

TwitterFacebook

Caring people in 2018 spend a lot of time alternating between rage and total dissociation. Personally, there's nothing I love more than watching my soul stand outside my broken little body while it reads Twitter.

It's ...  unhealthy. And as much as I love shoveling buckets of milk sauce down my gullet or drowning my sorrows in mid-90s nostalgia, sometimes you've got to actually respond to the untreated pain in your heart. 

To heal my soul trauma, I head to the Twitter account of the nation's leading "Death Penalty Nun," Sister Helen Prejean. 

More about Watercooler, Activism, Sister Helen Prejean, Culture, and Activism


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2NbVRWK

Sister Helen Prejean's Twitter account is proof that the world still has good in it Sister Helen Prejean's Twitter account is proof that the world still has good in it Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, July 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.