Despite the hate, Amber Heard wants to make the most of her digital soapbox

TwitterFacebook

Once upon a time, Aquaman actor and activist Amber Heard had no social media presence. That fairytale ended last year, when she realized the world was talking about her personal and professional lives and she was missing from the conversation. 

"For years and years ... I would think constantly, 'Thank goodness I don't have to deal with that,'" says Heard. "Only, only because I realized that I was the only one not weighing in on my narrative — when I realized that and seeing how bastardized it had become in the hands of others with prejudice and vested interest in the wrong things ... I finally had to step in."  Read more...

More about Social Good, Activism, Amber Heard, Social Good Summit, and Social Good Summit 2018


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2L0KQWH

Despite the hate, Amber Heard wants to make the most of her digital soapbox Despite the hate, Amber Heard wants to make the most of her digital soapbox Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, August 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.