We tried avocado chocolate toast, the new 'it' food according to at least one pop star

TwitterFacebook

Like any good millennial, there are a few things I enjoy: #catsofInstagram, '90s nostalgia, and the overwhelming sense of entitlement that comes with contributing to the demise of entire industries, like soap

But if there's a stereotypical millennial trait I identify with most, it's my love of avocados. 

So when pop star Anne-Marie tried to make chocolate avocado toast a thing this weekend, I'll admit I was slightly intrigued.

I just made avocado and chocolate spread on toast and before u say ew please try it

— ANNE♥MARIE (@AnneMarie) August 18, 2018 Read more...

More about Food, Avocado, Avocado Toast, Culture, and Food

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2PobZGC

We tried avocado chocolate toast, the new 'it' food according to at least one pop star We tried avocado chocolate toast, the new 'it' food according to at least one pop star Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, August 20, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.