Why 'Infinity War' is the most rewatchable MCU film to date

TwitterFacebook

Some Marvel movies have little to no rewatch value. I saw Thor: The Dark World once and had a perfectly fine time, but I came out of that theater knowing I would never seek to watch it again on purpose. I got it the first time, so a second (or third, or twentieth) watch would be pointless. I also feel this way about Avengers: Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3

Other entries in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have loads of rewatch valueCaptain America: The Winter Soldier swaps genres depending on which elements of the plot I focus on, Guardians of the Galaxy stays fun no matter how many times I idly catch it on Netflix, and the first Iron Man never ceases to astound me for its prescience in jump-starting the MCU.  Read more...

More about Avengers Infinity War, Entertainment, and Movies Tv Shows

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2O9x5qF

Why 'Infinity War' is the most rewatchable MCU film to date Why 'Infinity War' is the most rewatchable MCU film to date Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, August 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.