Woman finds parents' old love letters and reduces the internet to tears

TwitterFacebook

Romance isn't dead, folks. 

This tweet about one woman's parents' long distance relationship will restore your faith in the power of love. Just trust us on this one. 

Twitter user @sumacy posted photos of the letters her parents sent to one another when her mum was living in China and her dad was living in the U.S..

"My parents were in a long distance relationship for a few years after my dad moved to the U.S. but they kept in touch through these letters," she wrote. "Do you hear me crying."

my parents were in a long distance relationship for a few years after my dad moved to the u.s but they kept in touch through all these letters.. do you hear me crying pic.twitter.com/hBuxFCSKjv

— macy!! (@sumacy) August 9, 2018 Read more...

More about Parents, Letter, Culture, and Sex Relationships

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2vGIebJ

Woman finds parents' old love letters and reduces the internet to tears Woman finds parents' old love letters and reduces the internet to tears Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, August 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.