What is malware and what you can do to keep your computer safe

TwitterFacebook

Ah yes, the question on every tech newbie's mind: What is malware?

The short answer: malware is software designed to either disable or damage your computer in some way. It’s a portmanteau of the words malicious and software. But when we ask, What is malware? I actually think that’s not what we’re asking. 

I think truly what we’re asking is Do I have to worry about malware? And if the answer is yes, then the immediate follow up question is, In what ways should I be worried about malware? Or perhaps, What can I actually do about malware? How can I prevent its installation? Read more...

More about Malware, Apps And Software, Mashable Shopping, Tech, and Cybersecurity

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2QLmkwK

What is malware and what you can do to keep your computer safe What is malware and what you can do to keep your computer safe Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, September 20, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.