7 of the most heart-crushingly sad moments from 'BoJack Horseman' Season 5

TwitterFacebook

Warning: Contains spoilers for BoJack Horseman Season 5.

BoJack Horseman is a funny and consistently entertaining show, but I'd be lying if I said those were the qualities I love most about it.

Nope: it's the heart-shredding poignancy I can't get enough of. Don't ask me why, but ever since I watched that crushingly sad episode of Futurama with Fry's dog Seymour, I've had a real soft spot for emotional cartoons.

And when it comes to animated animals tugging at your heartstrings, BoJack Horseman has some impressive form.

Season 5 is no exception. From problematic parents to a giant floating balloon, these are some of the moments that hit me hardest... Read more...

More about Bojack Horseman, Entertainment, and Movies Tv Shows

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2yiK97B

7 of the most heart-crushingly sad moments from 'BoJack Horseman' Season 5 7 of the most heart-crushingly sad moments from 'BoJack Horseman' Season 5 Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, October 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.