I regret to admit that switching to an actual alarm clock is a good move

TwitterFacebook

You Won't Regret It is a new weekly column featuring recommendations, tips, and unsolicited advice from the Mashable culture team.


A lot of people have already extolled the value of using an actual alarm clock instead of the alarm clock on your phone. I, however, was skeptical. Why would I buy a thing (one that might take up an outlet, no less) when I already have a version of that thing on my phone?

Then I found my old digital alarm clock in a plastic bin under my couch. I was going to put it back in the bin, but I needed to use the bin for sweaters, so I decided to put the clock on my bedside table instead of back in the bin. It was a whole thing! Read more...

More about Smart Phone, Alarm Clock, You Won T Regret It, Culture, and Work Life


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2qiMgnM

I regret to admit that switching to an actual alarm clock is a good move I regret to admit that switching to an actual alarm clock is a good move Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.