UPS delivery driver spots a doorbell camera and busts out a little dance

TwitterFacebook

'Tis the season for holiday greetings and spreading joy, even if that's just a little dance for a doorbell camera. 

Such was the case with this Indiana UPS driver who, upon spotting a home surveillance camera during a delivery, decided to bust out a dance for fun. It appears he may be dancing and singing along to  a very relaxed version of Drake's "In My Feelings."

Homeowner Bethany Auth told KUTV, "My phone alerted me someone was at our door. I opened the notification to him dancing. I knew I had to share it. Brought a smile to our face during a stressful time of year."

Now, it's no friendly squirrel but the guy definitely has what it takes to make us laugh so no complaints here.  Read more...

More about Ups, Surveillance Camera, Culture, and Web Culture


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2GvEy4E

UPS delivery driver spots a doorbell camera and busts out a little dance UPS delivery driver spots a doorbell camera and busts out a little dance Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, December 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.