This 4K Timelapse is a Dazzling Tribute to New York City

Time-lapse photographer Michael Shainblum has released a new 4K time-lapse short film titled “Liberty” that beautifully captures the scale, beauty, and pace of New York City.

“I vividly remember my first experience of New York City as a kid, before I became a photographer,” Shainblum writes. “The sheer sense of scale, the incredible architecture and just the overall feeling I got walking around the city. That experience became one of the reasons I got into photography.”

“Ever since then, it has been my dream to recreate that feeling into a short timelapse film. From the sensory overload of standing on a busy New York street corner. To the tranquility of standing on a skyscraper, like being on top of the world. This is a dedication to my favorite city in the world.”

The timelapse (and hyperlapse) was created with roughly 15,000 still photos Shainblum shot in New York City between 2016 and 2018.

(via Michael Shainblum via Fstoppers)



Contributer : PetaPixel http://bit.ly/2M8WvVG
This 4K Timelapse is a Dazzling Tribute to New York City This 4K Timelapse is a Dazzling Tribute to New York City Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.