We asked our science reporter to review Ariana Grande's song 'NASA'

TwitterFacebook

Ariana Grande's highly anticipated album, thank u, next, is finally here in full, and there's a lot to discuss, including NASA. 

Mac Miller and Pete Davidson theories are already floating around, and a new music video with a twist ending even dropped. But I, for one, can't stop thinking about Grande's new ode to space: "NASA."

When I first learned a track would be named after the space agency, which Grande loves to follow on social media, I wondered if it'd quite literally be a jam about outer space or simply a cleverly titled song about space between people.

Less than 45-seconds into my first listen, I knew the song was a bop that incorporated references to both outer space and space in relationships. But I was eager to find out if it was a scientifically accurate bop, so I turned to Mashable's trusty science reporter, Mark Kaufman, for his expert opinion. Read more...

More about Music, Space, Nasa, Science, and Culture


COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2UQTXyK

We asked our science reporter to review Ariana Grande's song 'NASA' We asked our science reporter to review Ariana Grande's song 'NASA' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, February 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.