More video games should let you fight and kill horses, like 'Sekiro'

TwitterFacebook

Horses are an underrated enemy, both in video games and in real life, and we should all get the chance to slay them more often.

In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, the first big boss you fight is a guy named Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa. Gyoubu has a big spear and an even bigger horse, and after trying and failing a handful of times to kill Gyoubu, I realized I wasn't really fighting the man, I was actually fighting the horse.

And boy did I enjoy hitting that horse with my sword.

Contrary to popular belief, horses are not nice. I say this as a person with absolutely no expertise on horses or animals in general. I do know that they are large, they have scary teeth, they can kill humans with a single kick, and I've been afraid of them for almost my entire life. Read more...

More about Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Entertainment, and Gaming

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2uB0vX7

More video games should let you fight and kill horses, like 'Sekiro' More video games should let you fight and kill horses, like 'Sekiro' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.