This Instagram account of brutally honest book titles will make you feel so seen

TwitterFacebook

An Ode to... is a weekly column where we share the stuff we're really into in hopes that you'll be really into it, too.


As a girl who spends around six hours a day commuting to and from work, when I first learned about the novel, The Girl on the Train, I thought, "Excuse me? Paula Hawkins used my future memoir title."

After explaining to my friend how disappointed I was that The Girl on the Train was taken, we started a running bit in which we would jokingly come up with other potential memoir titles extremely specific to me, that I could use should I ever decided to write a book about the bizarre and embarrassing happenings in my life.  Read more...

More about Instagram, Art, Books, Social Media, and Web Culture

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2HhkjXF

This Instagram account of brutally honest book titles will make you feel so seen This Instagram account of brutally honest book titles will make you feel so seen Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.