Joe Biden addresses allegations of inappropriate touching in new video

TwitterFacebook

With speculation mounting that he'll enter the 2020 race for president, former Vice President Joe Biden posted a video to his Twitter and Instagram accounts on Wednesday addressing recent accusations of inappropriate behavior by several women.

Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying. Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future. That’s my responsibility and I will meet itpic.twitter.com/Ya2mf5ODts

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 3, 2019

In the video, Biden begins by apparently defending his touchy-feely persona by saying, "In my career, I've always tried to make a human connection." He also spoked about people who have "reached out for solace and comfort" to deal with tragedies in their life like the ones he's faced. (Biden's first wife and young daughter were killed in a 1972 car wreck.) Read more...

More about Joe Biden, 2020 Presidential Election, Metoo, Inappropriate Behavior, and Culture


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2CUyE90

Joe Biden addresses allegations of inappropriate touching in new video Joe Biden addresses allegations of inappropriate touching in new video Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.