'Sekiro' and 'Yoshi' exemplify a perfect duality in video games

TwitterFacebook

I'm almost always playing two video games at once; one for a challenge, and one for comfort.

These two games can take on many different forms, but right now it's the two new releases Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Yoshi's Crafted World, two completely different video games with two completely different intentions. I trust you to figure out which one is my challenge and which one is my comfort.

If there's one thing I love in life, it's balance. Balancing work and my personal life. Balancing sweet foods with salty foods. Hot foods with cold foods. Acidic foods with fatty foods. It's mostly food related honestly but I like to apply this philosophy to games, too. Read more...

More about Nintendo, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Yoshi S Crafted World, Entertainment, and Gaming

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2FPrTa7

'Sekiro' and 'Yoshi' exemplify a perfect duality in video games 'Sekiro' and 'Yoshi' exemplify a perfect duality in video games Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.