What you need to know about every 'Game of Thrones' dragon, and why they'll die

TwitterFacebook

At this point we're emotionally prepared to watch nearly every person die in Game of Thrones Season 8. But there's probably a far worse casualty of winter: the dragons. Because even if they somehow survive the Great War to come, there's a high chance they'll need to be killed anyway.

I deliver this theory with an extremely heavy heart. Dragons are my favorite characters on the show. The concept of having a weapon of mass destruction for a pet is so awesome that I regularly dress my dog up in a custom-made Etsy Drogon costume. Last season, I threatened to burn everyone alive if Drogon died. I wrote a whole guide on how to cope with Viserion's death. If I had it my way, Gendry would be forging some rad Valyrian steel armor for Daenerys' reptile babies as we speak. Read more...

More about Entertainment, Hbo, Game Of Thrones, A Song Of Ice And Fire, and Game Of Thrones Season 8

COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2IppEvM

What you need to know about every 'Game of Thrones' dragon, and why they'll die What you need to know about every 'Game of Thrones' dragon, and why they'll die Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, April 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.