14 tweets that got me through the week

TwitterFacebook

Live by the Twitter feed, die by the Twitter feed. 

Each week, I gain knowledge. Sure, it might be the fact that nobody else checks their voicemails or what the alleged main ingredient is in a Werther's candy. But it's knowledge nonetheless. They say our Twitter feeds are a reflection of our brains. And by "they" I mean "I." 

With that being said, here are the 14 best tweets I saw this week. No, I know. I shouldn't have. But I did. 

1. Math? Nah. Math humor? Sure.

me: i'm terrified of the vertical axis

therapist: why?

me: [screams]

— magnet (@arcadeseals) May 21, 2019 Read more...

2. Never in my (relatively) young stoner life have I come across anything as relatable as this tweet.

More about Memes, Funny Tweet, Twitter Roundups, Tweet Roundup, and Culture


COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2wgRMKv

14 tweets that got me through the week 14 tweets that got me through the week Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, May 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.