The immense joy of watching Tiny Shrek sprint through an obstacle course

TwitterFacebook

Look, it's been a long week, and then only thing I can think about right now is Tiny Shrek demolishing a dog obstacle course. 

Sure, the Westminster Dog Show is impressive, but can any of those pure breeds beat Tiny Shrek? The answer is no. Nothing can compete with Tiny Shrek. 

Ever since Twitter user @chanbanhi tweeted their edit of a comically small Shrek sprinting through a dog obstacle course on Thursday, my thoughts have been consumed with Tiny Shrek. I go through the daily motions of life — I eat, I sleep, I water my house plants, but at the end of the day, the only thing I can think about is this Tiny Shrek.  Read more...

More about Twitter, Viral Videos, Shrek, Culture, and Web Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2WpELtE

The immense joy of watching Tiny Shrek sprint through an obstacle course The immense joy of watching Tiny Shrek sprint through an obstacle course Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, May 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.