The innate pleasures of the YouTube music rabbit hole

TwitterFacebook

This is Ode To..., a weekly column where we share the stuff we're really into in hopes that you'll be really into it, too.


Echoing with the sounds of nature, the calls of birds and soft keys,  “A I R (Air In Resort)” suddenly popped up while I was listening to music on YouTube, something I tend to just leave on like the radio while working these days.

The album, which I'm now obsessed with, was produced by Japanese ambient musician Hiroshi Yoshimura. Designed to complement a fragrance for cosmetics company Shiseido back in 1984, the record was merely a gift with the perfume. 

For that reason, “A I R (Air In Resort)” isn’t available on streaming services, and I’m puzzled to think where I would think to find it — if it didn’t just appear out of nowhere on YouTube. Read more...

More about Music, Youtube, Culture, An Ode To, and Tech

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2xkRDX6

The innate pleasures of the YouTube music rabbit hole The innate pleasures of the YouTube music rabbit hole Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, June 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.