Why Tesla should reconsider its stance against heads-up displays

TwitterFacebook

After eight hours of driving through heavy traffic, re-routed directions to avoid congestion, and a close call with the highway patrol, I was more than grateful for the bright glow of information projected onto my windshield.

The 2019 Lincoln Navigator I was driving from New York City to northern Vermont had a "heads/head-up display," or HUD, with navigation directions, driving speed, speed limits, the time, temperature, and other information superimposed onto the road ahead. The display worked just as well during the day or night, showing me which exit I should take or the speed I should drive. It immediately became an essential driving tool. Read more...

More about Tesla, Hud, Heads Up Display, Tech, and Elon Musk

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2NeaRXe

Why Tesla should reconsider its stance against heads-up displays Why Tesla should reconsider its stance against heads-up displays Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, August 18, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.