The mattress of their dreams: One couple’s quest for a good night’s sleep

TwitterFacebook

Pivotal Purchase is an ongoing series highlighting a watershed shopping moment — the thing you bought that made you feel like you were financially stable, that changed your perspective, that made you realize you were really, truly, finally an adult.


When I landed my first job out of college, my mom bought me an extremely practical housewarming gift for my first “grown-up” apartment: a high-quality, queen-size mattress. I’m sure she did so because she knew I couldn’t afford to buy one on my own, but, to me, the bed was a signal: that I’d outgrown my twin-bed years, moved beyond that dreaded collegiate extra-long, and was now an adult. Or at least a rudderless 22-year-old pretending with all her might to be one. Read more...

More about Sleep, Mattress, Mashable Shopping, Pivotal Purchase, and Culture

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2LVGGlH

The mattress of their dreams: One couple’s quest for a good night’s sleep The mattress of their dreams: One couple’s quest for a good night’s sleep Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, September 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.