Tesla finally has Spotify, but there are other hacks for the Model 3 screen

I didn't realize how much I rely on texting until I couldn't access my messages while in a Tesla. Yes, I could make calls after I connected my iPhone to the car infotainment system in a (borrowed) Model 3 and use the Tesla voice control. But texting wasn't an option unless I took out my phone, which wasn't going to happen while driving. 

Tesla's big draw is that you don't need your phone mounted to the dash. The central touchscreen and operating system provides everything you need in one place: navigation, traffic, voice control, phone calls, music, podcasts, and much more. But no texting.

I wasn't the only one frustrated. For years, voice texting and message reading abilities have been highlighted as "missing" Tesla features. Along with Waze features, Apple Music integration, and other console skills, YouTube videos, Reddit pages, and Tesla forums are filled with tricks and tips to push the boundaries of Tesla's operating system. Read more...

More about Tesla, Hacks, Model 3, Operating System, and Tech

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/30JBk23

Tesla finally has Spotify, but there are other hacks for the Model 3 screen Tesla finally has Spotify, but there are other hacks for the Model 3 screen Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, October 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.