This noise machine app is the only thing on my phone that actually helps me sleep

This noise machine app is the only thing on my phone that actually helps me sleep

Having trouble sleeping? Hit Snooze is Mashable's deep dive into how we cope with our collective insomnia and the many ways we can achieve a more peaceful slumber.


I've always had trouble sleeping. The coronavirus pandemic hasn't exactly helped things. 

My phone, meanwhile, has never helped me sleep. In a pandemic, it might as well be pure caffeine.  

Often, these days, nighttime looks like this: I spend far too much time on Twitter, too much time scrolling through live updates, too many dives down rabbit holes — too many precious hours obsessing in a way that won't change a damn thing. The clock keeps ticking, and it keeps getting later. Bad news, clock ticks; bad news, clock ticks; bad news, then, hopefully, thankfully, eventually I pass out. Read more...

More about Apps, Sleep, Coronavirus, Hit Snooze, and Culture

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2Uiqwb6

This noise machine app is the only thing on my phone that actually helps me sleep This noise machine app is the only thing on my phone that actually helps me sleep Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.